I completed 8 during 2015 and the creation of this list...and so the Bucket List goes on:
Bold, Italics = Completed
1. Attend a World Cup soccer game.
2. Re-visit Alaska and watch the Northern Lights.
3. Swim with sharks.
4. Visit South Africa’s Seal Island and view/swim with the leaping Great White Sharks.
5. Enter the ‘Cage of Death’ in Australia. Crocodile or Alligator hands-on experience.
6. Visit Ireland and Scotland. Photograph fields and stars.
7. Win money in Las Vegas, Nevada.
8. Get a meaningful tattoo for or with everyone in my immediate family.
9. Visit Puerto Rico / Virgin Islands.
10. Go base-jumping or skydiving at Arches.
11. Compete in a half marathon and a full marathon.
12. Learn how to surf.
13. Visit Egypt, Israel, and Lebanon. See the Pyramids, Dead Sea, and search for Howshar vineyard.
14. Scuba dive once a year after receiving certification.
15. Drive or be a handler for sled dogs.
16. Stay at the IceHotel in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden.
17. Go cliff diving in the ocean.
18. Learn/Go ice climbing, preferably on a mountain.
19. Visit WWII sites in Europe (Bastogne, Belgium, Utah/Omaha Beach/Carentan France)
20. Have a wine collection.
21. Revisit Homer, Alaska. Plan a salmon fishing trip.
22. Read a collection or series of books for a week straight, during a vacation.
23. Travel to all of the remaining states I have left to visit within the United States.
24. Design and build a piece of furniture out of wood/wood crafting.
25. Hike and walk on a volcano.